Dr. Chamie is an Associate Professor of Urology at UCLA. He attended Medical School at USC and completed Urological training at UC Davis. Dr. Chamie then completed an SUO-certified fellowship in Urologic Oncology at UCLA. His primary research interests are health services research and clinical trials in bladder cancer. His clinical interests include all areas of urologic oncology, with a particular emphasis on bladder cancer and robotic surgery.
Medical Board Certifications
Areas of Focus
- Top Doctors, Los Angeles Magazine, 2021
- Dean's Scholar, University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California
- Baxter Academic Scholarship
- Gerber Academic Scholarship
- Northern California Urological Association Resident Research Award, 1st Place Winner
- Gerald P. Murphy Award, American Urological Association Annual Meeting Place Winner
- American Urological Association/Society of Basic Urologic Research Travel Award
- University of California, San Francisco CaPSURE Scholar, San Francisco, California
- UCLA Longmire Surgical Society Award for Research, Los Angeles, California
- Best Poster, Superficial Bladder Cancer, AUA, Washington, D.C.
- 2nd Place Best Poster, SUO, Bethesda, MD.
- Best reviewer in 2011 Award for the Journal of Urology, Atlanta, Georgia