"I believe that pregnancy is a life-changing experience, cherished universally in both ordinary and extraordinary circumstances. As a maternal-fetal medicine physician, I specialize in the care of families in the extraordinary situations, such as, past complicated pregnancies, moms-to be with genetic or chronic health problems, or unexpected concerns that develop during pregnancy affecting either mom or baby.
To guide families in these complex circumstances, I partner with local and national experts in multiple specialties. At the same time, to support an experience that celebrates the normal aspects of your pregnancy as well, I encourage you to continue seeing your regular obstetrician or midwife and to meet with me to focus on the high-risk issues only. Alternatively, I can care directly for all aspects of the pregnancy."
Medical Board Certifications
- Outstanding Resident Teaching Award, Parkland Memorial Hospital, 2002
- Excellence in Medical Student Teaching, Parkland Memorial Hospital, 2002
- Expanding the Boundaries Grantee, Brigham and Women's Hospital, 2006
- California Institute of Regenerative Medicine Training Grantee, 2009
- Specialty Training and Advanced Research Training Fellow at UCLA, 2009
- American Association of Obstetrics and Gynecologists Foundation Scholar, 2012