Medical Board Certification
Dr. Quinn's research interests include optimizing pregnancy outcomes subsequent to assisted reproduction, the role of the reproductive laboratory in improving in vitro fertilization (IVF) outcomes, and the long-term safety of IVF and related treatments.
- Quinn MM, Juarez-Hernandez F, Dunn M, Okamura RJ, Cedars MI, Rosen MP. Decision-making surrounding the use of preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy reveals misunderstanding regarding its benefit. J Assist Reprod Genet 2018; in press.
- Quinn MM, Rosen MP, Allen IE, Huddleston HG, Cedars MI, Fujimoto VY. Decreased clinical pregnancy and live birth rates after short interval from delivery to subsequent assisted reproduction attempt. Hum Reprod 2018; in press.
- Quinn MM, Rosen MP, Huddleston HG, Cedars MI, Fujimoto VY. Interpregnancy interval and singleton live birth outcomes from in vitro fertilization. Obstet Gynecol 2018; 132(1):115-21.
- Quinn MM, Jalalian L, Ribeiro S, Ona K, Demirci U, Cedars MI, Rosen MP. Microfluidic sorting selects sperm for clinical use with reduced DNA damage compared to density-gradient centrifugation with swim-up in split semen samples. Hum Reprod 2018; in press.
- Quinn MM and Cedars MI. Cardiovascular health and ovarian aging. Fertil Steril 2018; in press.
- Turan V, Quinn MM, Karadayi N, Rosen MP, Oktay K. The impact of malignancy on response to ovarian stimulation for fertility preservation: A meta-analysis. Fertil Steril 2018; in press.
- Quinn MM, Kao CN, Ahmad AK, Haisenleder DH, Santoro N, Eisenberg E, Legro RS, Cedars MI, Huddleston HG. Age-stratified thresholds of anti-Mullerian hormone improve prediction of polycystic ovary syndrome over a population-based threshold. Clin Endocrinol 2017; in press. Pubmed ID:28681949
- Quinn MM and Cedars MI. Declining fertility with reproductive aging: how to protect your patient's fertility by knowing the milestones. Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am 2018; in press.
- Quinn MM and Cedars MI. A canary in the coal mine: Reproductive health and cardiovascular disease in women. Semin Reprod Med 2017 35(3):250-255.
- Quinn MM, Cakmak H, Letourneau JM, Cedars MI, Rosen MP. Response to controlled ovarian stimulation is not impacted by a breast cancer diagnosis. Hum Reprod 2017;32(3):568-74. Pubmed ID:28122888
- Huddleston HG, Quinn MM, Kao CN, Lenhart N, Rosen MP, Cedars MI. Women with polycystic ovary syndrome demonstrate worsening markers of cardiovascular risk over the short-term despite delining hyperandrogenemia: Results of a longitudinal study with community controls. Clin Endo 2017; in press.
- Letourneau JM, Cakmak H, Quinn MM, Sinha N, Cedars MI, Rosen MP. Long-term hormonal contraceptive use is associated with a reversible suppression of antral follicle count and a break from hormonal contraception may improve oocyte yield. J Assist Reprod Genet 2017 in press.
- Letourneau JM, Sinha N, Wald K, Harris E, Quinn M, Mok-Lin E, Chien J, Rosen M. Random start ovarian stimulation for fertility preservation does not delay initiation of neoadjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer. Hum Reprod 2017 in press.
- Ahmad AK, Kao C, Quinn M, Lenhart N, Rosen M, Cedars MI, Huddleston H. Differential rate of decline in ovarian reserve markers in polycystic ovary syndrome compared to controls: Results of a longitudinal study. Fertil Steril 2017 in press.
- Quinn MM, Kao C, Ahmad A, Lenhart N, Shinkai K, Cedars MI, Huddleston HG. Raising threshold for diagnosis of polycystic ovary syndrome excludes population of patients with metabolic risk Fertil Steril 2016; 106(5):1244-51. Pubmed ID:27445197
- Quinn M and Fujimoto VY. Racial and ethnic disparities in assisted reproductive technology access and outcomes. Fertil Steril 2016;105(5):1119-23. Pubmed ID: 27054308
- Quinn M, Shinkai K, Pasch L, Kuzmich L, Cedars M, Huddleston H. Prevalence of androgenic alopecia in patients with polycystic ovary syndrome and characterization of associated clinical and biochemical features. Fertil Steril 2014; 101(4):1129-34. Pubmed ID: 24534277
- Quinn MM, Letourneau J, Rosen M. Contraception after cancer treatment: Describing methods, counseling and unintended pregnancy risk. Contraception 2014;89:466-71. Pubmed ID:24576795
- Top Doctors, Los Angeles Magazine, 2021
- Super Doctors® Southern California Rising Stars 2021
- Super Doctors® Southern California Rising Stars 2020
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology Prize Paper 2017
- UCSF Medical Student Teaching Award 2017
- Pacific Coast Reproductive Society In-Training Travel Grant 2017
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine In-Training Travel Grant 2016, 2017
- Vivere Health Scientific Advisory Board ASRM Travel Grant 2016
- Vivere Health Scientific Advisory Board Research Grant 2015
- UCSF Medical Student Award for Best Resident Teacher 2015
- SFGH Medical Student Appreciation for Resident Teacher 2014
- Androgen Excess and PCOS Society Young Researcher Travel Award 2014
- Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) Resident Research Travel Award 2014
- North American Menopause Society/Pfizer Medical Resident Reporter Award 2013
- Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) Resident Research Funding Award 2012
- Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA), Delta Chapter Co-President 2010 – 2011
- American Medical Women’s Association Janet M. Glasgow Memorial Award for the Top Graduating 2011 Female Medical Student
- William Dignam Award for Excellence in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2011
- Award of Excellence: UCLA Department of Medicine Clinical Faculty Association 2011
- Letter of Distinction: Ambulatory Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Inpatient Internal Medicine, 2009-2010
- Neurology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Surgery
- Internal Medicine Chief’s Fellowship Research Grant, UCLA 2008
- Phi Beta Kappa Stanford University 2007
- Edmondson Fellowship/NIH-Heart, Lung and Blood Institute Scholar 2003