Dr. Anousheh did his residency and general cardiology fellowship at Loma Linda University health then moved to Los Angeles for Interventional cardiology fellowship at Kaiser Los Angeles medical center.
Dr. Anousheh's clinical interests are percutaneous treatment of complex coronary artery disease (such as chronic total occlusions, multi-vessel coronary artery disease etc.), valvular heart disease with special training in percutenous management of heart valve diseases (TAVR, PBMV etc) and peripheral arterial disease (PAD).
Medical Board Certifications
- Fraser Gary, Katuli Sozina, Anousheh Ramtin, Knutsen Synnove, Herring Patti, Fan Jing. Vegetarian diets and cardiovascular risk factors in black members of the Adventist Health Study-2. Public health nutrition, 2015; 18(3): 537-45.
- Pettersen Betty J, Anousheh Ramtin, Fan Jing, Jaceldo-Siegl Karen, Fraser Gary E. Vegetarian diets and blood pressure among white subjects: results from the Adventist Health Study-2 (AHS-2). Public health nutrition, 2012; 15(10): 1909-16.
- Motabar Ali, Anousheh Ramtin, Shaker Rimon, Pai Ramdas G. A rare case of amiodarone-induced hypothyroidism presenting with cardiac tamponade. The International journal of angiology : official publication of the International College of Angiology, Inc, 2011; 20(3): 177-80.
- Sawhney Navinder, Anousheh Ramtin, Chen Wei, Feld Gregory K. Circumferential pulmonary vein ablation with additional linear ablation results in an increased incidence of left atrial flutter compared with segmental pulmonary vein isolation as an initial approach to ablation of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation. Circulation. Arrhythmia and electrophysiology, 2010; 3(3): 243-8.
- Anousheh Ramtin, Sawhney Navinder S, Panutich Michael, Tate Charles, Chen Wei-Chung, Feld Gregory K. Effect of mitral isthmus block on development of atrial tachycardia following ablation for atrial fibrillation. Pacing and clinical electrophysiology: PACE, 2010; 33(4): 460-8.
- Sawhney Navinder, Anousheh Ramtin, Chen Wei-Chung, Narayan Sanjiv, Feld Gregory K. Five-year outcomes after segmental pulmonary vein isolation for paroxysmal atrial fibrillation. The American journal of cardiology, 2009; 104(3): 366-72.