Ryan Aronin, MD is an Assistant Clinical Professor who serves on the full-time faculty of the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. He is licensed by the Medical Board of California and board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Aronin earned a Bachelor of Science in Biology at Hofstra University and medical degree from the Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara & New York Medical College. He completed his residency in internal medicine at the Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine and provided the commencement address at Graduation. Dr. Aronin's medical contributions are recognized in The Los Angeles Times, The Chicago Tribune, The Sun Sentinel, Baltimore Sun, Self Magazine and on The Dr. Oz Show.
Medical Board Certification
- Super Doctors® Southern California Rising Stars 2021
- America's Best Doctors - Top Internist Los Angeles, 2020
- Super Doctors® Southern California Rising Stars 2020 See More
Areas of Focus
In the News
- Rosenbaum, Michael and Holysz, Rob. "Maria Menounos." Audio blog post. Inside Of You with Michael Rosenbaum. Unqualified Productions, 12 Mar. 2019. insideofyoupodcast.com/episodes/maria-menounos
- Maria Menounos Reveals Symptoms Before Brain Tumor Diagnosis, The Dr. Oz Show
- Maria Menounos Twitter: E! News Co-Host thanks doctor after brain tumor revelation, Inquisitr
- Maria Menounos reveals brain tumor, steps down from E! News, Los Angeles Times
- Can Brain Tumors Run in the Family, Self Magazine
Note: Website links may expire without notice.