UCLA Health Vital Signs is a resource for your health - published four times a year to provide consumers with health news they can use.
- What’s new at UCLA.
- In your community: Hospitalists.
- Genetic screening for cancer risk.
- Q&A: Cardiovascular Genetics Clinic.
- Cystic fibrosis advances.
- Cataract surgery.
- Knee replacement alternative: UCLA is among the first medical centers to offer a minimally invasive alternative to knee replacement surgery.
- Community calendar: Health and wellness for the community.