UCLA Health Vital Signs is a resource for your health - published four times a year to provide consumers with health news they can use.
- What’s new at UCLA.
- In your community: Community cancer care.
- Q&A: Child development in the time of COVID-19.
- New CAR T-cell therapy.
- Post-ICU transition clinic.
- Addressing stuttering.
- Robotic-assisted knee replacement.
- Ask the Doctors UCLA’s Drs. Eve Glazier and Elizabeth Ko answer readers’ questions: Getting a flu shot is more important than ever.
- Community calendar Health and wellness for the community.