Open Actively Recruiting
A Safety and Efficacy Study of Treatment Combinations With and Without Chemotherapy in Adult Participants With Advanced Upper Gastrointestinal Tract Malignancies
This is a Phase 2, open-label, parallel 3-cohort, multicenter study to evaluate the safety and preliminary clinical activity of treatment combinations with and without chemotherapy in participants with locally advanced unresectable or metastatic gastric, GEJ, and esophageal adenocarcinoma. Chemotherapy will consist of FOLFOX (oxaliplatin, leucovorin, fluorouracil).
- Participants with histologically confirmed diagnosis of locally advanced unresectable or metastatic gastric, GEJ, or esophageal adenocarcinoma with life expectancy ≥3 months as assessed by the Investigator
- Eastern cooperative oncology group (ECOG) Performance Score of 0-1
- At least one measurable target lesion per RECIST v1.1.
- Adequate organ and marrow function
- Able to provide an archival tumor sample that is representative of the cancer under investigation and suitable for central PD-L1 testing
- Participants with underlying medical conditions that, in the Investigator's or Sponsor's opinion, will make the administration of investigational products hazardous
- Only for Cohort A: Known Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 (HER-2) positive tumor
- Known untreated, symptomatic, or actively progressing central nervous system (brain) metastases. Participants with leptomeningeal metastases are excluded from enrollment.
- Discontinued use of prior immune checkpoint therapy due to immune related adverse events; received prior treatment with an anti-TIGIT monoclonal antibody.
- History of trauma or major surgery within 28 days prior to enrollment.
Other protocol defined Inclusion/Exclusion criteria may apply.
Join this Trial
Contact our clinical trial navigators for opportunities that may be suitable for you
- UCLA Westwood
For detailed technical eligibility, visit ClinicalTrials.gov.