Open Actively Recruiting
A Study of Evorpacept (ALX148) in Patients With Advanced HER2+ Gastric Cancer (ASPEN-06)
A Phase 2/3 Study of Evorpacept (ALX148) in Combination With Trastuzumab, Ramucirumab, and Paclitaxel in Patients With Advanced HER2-overexpressing gastric/GEJ adenocarcinoma.
- HER2-overexpressing advanced or metastatic gastric or gastroesophageal junction (GEJ) adenocarcinoma that has progressed on or after a prior HER2-directed agent and fluoropyrimidine- or platinum-containing chemotherapy (2nd-line or 3rd-line)
- Adequate Bone Marrow Function.
- Adequate Renal & Liver Function.
- Adequate Performance Status
- Patients with known symptomatic CNS metastases or leptomeningeal disease requiring steroids.
- Prior treatment with any anti-CD47 or anti-SIRPα agent.
- Prior treatment with ramucirumab.
Join this Trial
Contact our clinical trial navigators for opportunities that may be suitable for you
- UCLA Santa Monica
- UCLA Westwood