Open Actively Recruiting
Treatment of Ocular Discomfort in Glaucoma Patients Using Multiple Topical Medications
To evaluate glaucoma patients' response to treatment with Xiidra, an FDA-approved drug for ocular surface discomfort, which will be prescribed as standard of care treatment.
- Currently using one or more topical glaucoma antihypertensives
- Self-described symptoms of ocular surface discomfort
- Xiidra is being prescribed as part of the subject's standard care
- History of glaucoma filtration surgery, history of ocular surface surgery (pterygium, conjunctivoplasty, etc.),
- current use of topical cyclosporine
- current use of topical steroids
- incisional ocular surgery within 6 months
Join this Trial
Contact our clinical trial navigators for opportunities that may be suitable for you
- UCLA Fountain Valley
- UCLA Pasadena
For detailed technical eligibility, visit ClinicalTrials.gov.