Skip to main content
Pediatric Cardiology Clinical Trials
- Alliance for Adult Research in Congenital Cardiology (AARCC)
Through this is a multi-national consortium of adult congenital heart disease centers, we are participating in a variety of investigations, including studies of imaging in Tetralogy of Fallot, liver health in Fontan patients, and patient access to specialty care centers.
- National Pediatric Cardiology Quality Improvement Collaborative
Physicians in the division of cardiology are members of the steering committee and participating in this multicenter initiative to improve outcomes among infants with single ventricles undergoing staged surgical procedures.
- Pediatric Heart Transplant Study (PHTS)
This is a multicenter registry to gather information about heart disease in children and examine outcomes after heart transplants.
- Melody Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve Therapy
This is a new valve device that can be placed percutaneously, eliminating the need for surgery in some patients.
- Berlin Heart EXCOR Pediatric Ventricular Assist Device
Investigational use of this ventricular assist device in small children with end stage heart failure awaiting heart transplantation.
Clinical trials in electrophysiology
- A Prospective Randomized Crossover Trial of Oral Flecainide for Catecholaminergic Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia
- Quality of life and surgical scarring after implantation of a pacemaker or internal cardioverter/defibrillator