- Breast Cancer Among Transgender and Nonbinary Patients: Paradigms for Improving Data Collection and Inclusion in Breast Imaging Settings
- Diversity in Radiology: The Right Thing to Do, The Smart Thing to Do.
- Breast Imaging for Transgender Individuals: Assessment of Current Practice and Needs.
- Generalizability & Trans- portability of the NLST Data: Extending Trial Results to Different Populations.
- Assoc. of Inclusion of More Black Individuals in Lung Cancer Screening with Reduced Mortality
- Lung Cancer Screening in African Americans: The Time to Act is Now
Resources for UCLA Faculty, Trainees and Staff
Assembly Bill 1195
Continuing education: cultural and linguistic competency.
Assembly Bill 241
Implicit bias: continuing education: requirements.
- Ibram X. Kendi. How to Be An Antiracist. One World New York 2019
- Isabel Wilkerson. Caste The Origins of Our Discontent. Random House 2020
- Ibram X. Kendi. Stamped From the Beginning The Definitive History of Racist Ideas in America. Bold Type Books 2016
- Ibram X. Kendi and Keisha N. Blain, Editors. Four Hundred Souls: A Community History of African America, 1619-2019.
- Robin DiAngelo. White Fragility Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism Beacon Press 2018
- Ijeoma Oluo. So You Want to Talk About Race. Seal 2019
- David Barton Smith. The Power to Heal: Civil Right, Medicare, and the Struggle to Transform America’s Health Care System Vanderbilt 2016
- Michelle Alexander. The New Jim Crow Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness The New Press 2012
- Harriet Washington. Medical Apartheid The Dark History of Medical Experimentation on Black Americans from Colonial Times to the Present. Random House 2006.
- Pamela Newkirk. Diversity Inc. The Failed Promise of a Billion-Dollar Business. Bold Type Books 2019.
- Bryan Stevenson. Just Mercy A Story of Justice and Redemption. Spiegel & Grau 2015.
- Dayna Bowen Matthew. Just Medicine. A Cure for Racial Inequality in American Healthcare. New York University Press 2015.
- Sujatha Gidla. Ants Among Elephants An Untouchable Family and the Making of Modern India. Farrar, Straus and Giroux 2017
- Jung Chang. Big Sister, Little Sister, Red Sister Three Women at the Heart of Twentieth-Century China Penguin Random House 2019
- Camara P Jones. Levels of Racism: A Theoretic Framework and a Gardener’s Tale. Am J Public Health 2000; 90: 1212-1215
- Peggy McIntosh. White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack