UCLA Urology Medical Education Team
The UCLA Urology Medical Education Staff are dedicated to supporting all aspects of the Residency, Fellowship and Medical Student programs. Our team plays a vital role in all aspects of our trainees’ experience while at UCLA.
Our medical education staff are available to help our trainees with the following:
- 4thYear Elective Scheduling
- Residency and Fellowship Coordination
- CA State Medical Licensing and Fluoroscopy Licensing
- Book and Conference Reimbursements
- AUA Membership Assistance
- and much more!
UCLA Urology Medical Education Staff
Medical Education Manager
Educational Events Coordinator
Mary Helen Gutierrez
Medical Student Coordinator
Valeria Montoya Ramirez
Assistant Program Coordinator
Our Medical Education Office is open Monday - Friday from 8am to 5pm. For questions or information, please email us at [email protected].