Appointments for fibroid care
Your first visit will provide us with dedicated time to sit down with you. We’ll discuss your concerns, review your medical history and review the treatment options available to you. You can contact us Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
If you’re looking to review fibroid treatment options with an OB/GYN provider or want a second opinion, please call:
To request an OB/GYN office visit, please fill out the OB/GYN request form.
If you already have a provider helping you manage a fibroid condition and are interested in MR-guided high intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) or uterine artery embolization (UAE) treatment, please call 310-481-7545 (press option 3).
To request a Radiology Clinic consultation to discuss these treatment options in person, please fill out the radiology request form.
We ask that you fill out these forms before your first appointment, if relevant:
Preparing for your appointment
Tips to help you get the most from your visit include:
- Know the reason for your visit and what you want to happen. Write down questions you want answered.
- Bring someone with you to help you ask questions and remember what your doctor tells you.
- At the visit, write down the name of a new diagnosis and any new medicines, treatments or tests. Also write down any new instructions your doctor gives you.
- Make sure you know why your doctor is prescribing a new medicine or treatment and how it will help you. Also make sure you know what the side effects are.
- Determine why your doctor is recommending a test or procedure and what the results could mean.
- Ask if your condition can be treated in other ways. Ask what to expect if you do not take the medicine or have the test or procedure.
- If you have a follow-up appointment, write down the date, time and purpose for that visit.