- 123 MAGIC: Effective Discipline for Children 2-12 by Thomas Phelan
- An Unquiet Mind: A Memoir of Moods and Madness by Kay Redfield Jamison
- Fully Present: The Science, Art, and Practice of Mindfulness by Diana Winston and Susan L. Smalley
- I Am Not Sick, I Don’t Need Help by Xavier Amador
- I Hate You Don’t Leave Me by Jerold J. Kreisman
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: A Guide to Helping Children and Adolescents by Mitzi Waltz
- Stop Walking on Eggshells: Taking your life back when someone.... by Paul Mason
- Survival Strategies for Parenting Children with Bipolar Disorder by George Lynn
- The Bipolar Disorder Survival Guide, What You and Your Family Need to Know by David Miklowitz
- The Center Cannot Hold: My Journey through Madness by Elyn R. Saks
- The Feeling Good Handbook by David D. Burns
- The Little Book of Being by Diana Winston
- Troubled Journey: Coming to Terms with the Mental Illness of a Sibling or Parent D. Marsh, et al.
- The Answer is No: Saying and Sticking to it by Cynthia Whitham
- Win the Whining War & Other Skirmishes: A Family Peace Plan by Cynthia Whitham
Please note that listing does not constitute as an endorsement but is for informational purposes for patients and their families.