UCLA Health now offers international patients and healthcare providers a safe and secure way to send medical images electronically.
Instructions in Spanish/Español | Chinese/中文 | Arabic/العربية
- Click on the “CLICK HERE to send us your imaging exams” button.
- Click on the “Request a Connection” button.
- Fill out the form to request permission to upload your imaging exams and click on the “Send Request” button when done. This will send the request to our department and send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive a welcome email containing a link to get started.
- Put your CD into your CD/DVD drive (Or insert USB drive) and follow the instructions to upload your imaging exams.
- Please have your CD or imaging files on hand when you request a link to upload your imaging. The upload link generated will expire in 72 hours so please upload your imaging immediately.
- You may upload multiple images using one link in a single upload session. If you log out of an upload session and need to upload additional images, you cannot use the same link. You will need to request a new upload link by following the above steps once again.
- Please make sure to clear your browsing history before you try to load the images and if your images are in a "zipped file" or "compressed file," unzip or decompress the file in order to upload.
- If you have multiple exams, please try to upload them one at a time.
- If you experience errors loading the exams, you might need to update your "JAVA."
- If you continue to have Java issues, we recommend using Google Chrome as your browser. Chrome does not use Java to upload studies into the Life Image platform.
- Please click on the blue "Select a CD to upload" button to upload images.
- Do not send images as attachments by using the following link:
- Processing the uploaded images could take up to 24 hours before they are available to UCLA providers.