Visits from family members are important for your child's care and recovery. To ensure the safety and comfort of all our patients and their visitors, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Parents may visit 24 hours a day.
- Recommended visiting hours for other family/friends is 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Please limit visitors to two at the bedside at one time, due to limited space in patient rooms.
- Siblings must be supervised by a parent at all times.
- Mylar balloons are safe and allowed in patient rooms. Latex balloons present choking and allergy risks and are not allowed.
- Electrical equipment from home must be checked for safety by our engineering department prior to use.
- All properties, grounds and parking structures on the UCLA campus are smoke and tobacco free environments.
For additional information, visit Ronald Regan UCLA Medical Center Visitor's Guide.
(310) 825-8611 Patient Information Operator
(310) 825-9111 Hospital Information