Find your care
Download the free UCLA Department of Neurosurgery app Available for iPhone and Android
UCLA Department of Neurosurgery app
The UCLA Department of Neurosurgery app is an educational tool for patients and their family and friends. The app serves as a comprehensive resource for preparation for neurosurgical procedures, department contact information, and local and onsite hospital amenities.
- Personalize your surgery date to receive key reminders based on your particular procedure
- Meet the UCLA Neurosurgery Team members, including physicians, patient care coordinators and clinic staff
- Maps and directions for our clinics and hospitals
- Research neurosurgery conditions and treatments
- Identify local and onsite amenities, such as restaurants, hotels, and hospital services
- Create personalized notes with the ability to take and attach a photo from your mobile device
The app was developed by the UCLA Department of Neurosurgery in partnership with the Neurosurgery Patient and Family Advisory Council (NPFAC) in order to help patients and families better understand and participate in their care experience.