Find your care
The UCLA Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD) Center specializes in the comprehensive care of people with all types of interstitial lung disease. We work in collaboration with the pulmonary hypertension program, the connective tissue disease-ILD program, the lung transplant program, thoracic radiology, thoracic surgery, pathology, and the cardiopulmonary rehabilitation program to ensure state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment for patients with ILD. The center offers all levels of subsequent follow-up care in collaboration with referring primary physicians according to their preference.
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with an ILD specialist, please contact our Pulmonary ILD clinic at 310-825-8061.
Please fax over the following medical records to 310-794-9718 for review:
- Medical history and physical.
- Report of your most recent Pulmonary function test.
- Report of your most recent high resolution Chest CT scan (i.e. CAT scan of lungs).
- Your contact information.
We will review your medical records and determine if further testing or records are needed prior to your appointment. Our goal is to ensure a comprehensive ILD clinic visit. You may also call the new patient coordinator or the nurse coordinator with any questions.
ILDC Patient Coordinator
(310) 825-8061 Patient appointments
(310) 825-5800 Research inquries
(310) 794-2468 Fax
ILDC Nurse Coordinator
BOX 951690, 200MP, 365-B
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1690
(310) 206-9149 Phone
(310) 794-9718 Fax
What to Bring to Your First Appointment
In order to enable your physician to properly evaluate your condition, please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Pulmonary function tests (i.e. PFTs): All PFTs are preferred; at a minimum, please bring the report from your most recent PFT.
- Chest CT scan (i.e. CAT scan of lungs): In addition to the most recent CT scan report, please obtain a CD with the CT images of lungs on it and bring it to your clinic appointment.
- Transthoracic echocardiogram: If you have had an echocardiogram (ultrasound of the heart), please bring the most recent echocardiogram report.
- Lung biopsy report: If you have had a lung biopsy, please bring the pathology report from your biopsy.
- Medication list: Always bring a list of your current medications. If possible, please also bring a list of any medications you have taken in the past for your lung disease and the dates you took these medications.
- Recent lab reports: Please bring any lab reports.
We are located at 200 UCLA Medical Plaza in Westwood. The clinic is on the third floor in suite B365. We ask you to come to your first appointment at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time so you have time to meet our staff members and complete necessary paperwork.
UCLA Interstitial Lung Disease Center
200 UCLA Medical Plaza, Suite B365
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Map and directions »