Find your care
Our neurology team consistently ranks among the best in the country. To find out more about our neurology services, call 310-794-1195.
Brain cancer and brain tumors
Read more about brain cancer and brain tumors in the UCLA Health Library.
Additional resources for brain cancer and brain tumors
In addition to the UCLA Health Library, please refer to the following materials form from UCLA Health and the Department of Neurology.
Recordings from the 2020 Brain Tumor Conference:
- Overview of Brain Tumors
- Brain Tumor Board Panel and Q&A Session
- Experimental Therapies: Agents in Clinical Trials for Glioma
- Neurosurgical Techniques for Brain Tumors
- Chemotherapy and Biological Agents in Treatment of Gliomas
- Radiation Therapy for Brain Tumors
- Brain Tumor Imaging
- Understanding Neuropathology
Recordings from the 2021 Brain Tumor Conference:
- Nutrition for Brain Tumor Patients
- Overcoming Cognitive Challenges After Brain Tumor Diagnosis and Treatment
- Understanding Clinical Trials
- Symptom Management
- Coping with Cancer Fatigue
- Q&A Panel Part 2
Metastatic brain tumor: overview brochure
Brain cancer research changing lives, 2011 (Timothy Cloughesy)