Find your care
This practice is proud to offer myUCLAhealth - Whether you're at work, on the road or at home, you can now access your electronic medical record.
myUCLAhealth offers a host of convenient services, including:
- Online access to your test results
- Prescription refill requests
- Archives of your recent office visits
- Online communication with your doctor’s office
myUCLAhealth is NOT to be used for urgent needs. For medical emergencies, dial 911.
If you would like to sign up for myUCLAhealth, please request an activation code here today!
Questions or Concerns?
For assistance in looking up your medical record number or if you have any questions, please call the Patient Help Desk, available 24/7, at (855) 364-7052 or e-mail [email protected].
To learn more, visit myUCLAhealth
Appointments with UCLA Neurosurgery
To make an appointment with a UCLA neurosurgeon, please call 310-825-5111.
For information about spine related conditions and treatments, visit the UCLA Spine Center in Santa Monica
Health History Form (prior to first visit)
You will be required to complete a Health History Form, prior to your first visit. In order to do so, you will have to enroll in myUCLAhealth.
If you are new to UCLA, a Medical Record Number (MRN) will be assigned to you on your initial call. Please make sure to write this number down as it will be required to activate your myUCLAhealth account. You will receive enrollment instructions via email, after your initial call. myUCLAhealth Activation & Health Form Tip Sheet
Checklist for your first visit
In order to make your consultation with your physician as informative and thorough as possible, the following information will be required:
1. After your appointment has been scheduled, you will receive a message in your myUCLAhealth Message Inbox, asking you to complete your Health History Form. Your response will be submitted via your myUCLAhealth account into your electronic medical record. Please complete your Health History Form, prior to your first visit. Providing this information prior to the visit will prevent delays in seeing your physician on the day of your appointment.
You also have the option of completing the form on paper and bringing it with you to your appointment.
Please do not complete this form if you do not have a confirmed appointment.
2. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Please allow additional time for traffic on 405 FWY as well as traffic in the Westwood area, time to find parking, and time to walk to the Wasserman Building. Please note that your appointment is located at the Wasserman Building 300 Stein Plaza, NOT 300 Medical Plaza. Please confirm this location if using the GPS in your car.
3. It is very important that any medical records that were not performed at a UCLA facility (imaging (MRI/CT), operative reports, discharge reports and other relevant reports) be available on the day of your consultation; Please make arrangements to bring these in for your consultation or have them mailed/faxed ahead of time. If your appointment is within 72 hours of your initial contact with our office, please hand-carry all relevant medical records and CD of your MRI/CT to your appointment. Please make sure that you are bringing us an additional copy of your medical records and CD of your images as they will be kept by our office. Alternatively, if you have your films on a CD or flash drive, send them through our secure UCLA Radiology Connection Portal.
4. Bring your health insurance identification cards. If you belong to an HMO, please bring the authorization form or confirmation number.
5. If you speak a foreign language and need a translator, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance so that we can request an interpreter.
6. Prepare a list of questions that you wish to ask the doctor.
If you are a physician or his/her representative, please contact our general referral number 310-825-5111.