Find your care
Radiologists are experts in all types of imaging, including advanced techniques.
Call today to find medical imaging near you and schedule your imaging procedure (MR, CT, PET, Dexa, Ultrasound).
UCLA Radiology now offers patients and healthcare providers a safe and secure way to send medical images electronically.
If this is an Emergency, please dial 911
- Processing the uploaded images could take up to 24 hours before they are available to UCLA providers.
- Unless you are a physician, please do not upload images if you do not have a scheduled appointment.
- Please leave an accurate phone number, as we may need to validate your information on the phone.
If you have your non-UCLA Radiology Medical Images on a CD or USB flash drive and want to share them with a UCLA physician, you can send us your radiology exams with this link.
- Click here for the instructions with screenshots
- Click on the “UCLA Radiology Connections CLICK HERE to send us your radiology exams” button.
- Click on the “Request a Connection” button.
- Fill out the form to request permission to upload your imaging exams and click on the “Send Request” button when done. This will send the request to our department and send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive a welcome email containing an access code and link to get started.
- Click on the link and enter your access code when prompted.
- Put your CD into your CD/DVD drive (Or insert USB drive) and follow the instructions to upload your medical images.
If you need support using the UCLA Radiology Connections Portal, please contact Life Image at (877) 959-5615 or [email protected].