Find your care
Radiologists are experts in all types of imaging, including advanced techniques.
Call today to find medical imaging near you and schedule your imaging procedure (MR, CT, PET, Dexa, Ultrasound).
The videos below include the following questions and answers:
- How worried should I be about radiation dose?
- What are the risks from general diagnostic CT scans?
- If I am pregnant, what is the risk to my unborn child if I have a scan?
- What is the radiation risk of living in a city compared to an exam?
- If I haven't had tomosynthesis previously, can it be compared to my old exams?
- Is there increased pain with tomosynthesis?
- Is there extra radiation with the new technology?
- Are there any contraindications?