Find your care
Your child receives well-rounded care and effective treatments from a team of dedicated GI experts. Call 310-825-0867 to connect with us.
At UCLA Mattel Children's Hospital, our goal is to provide quality care to infants, children and adolescents with ostomies, fistulae, small bowel transplants, surgical and traumatic wounds, pressure wounds, skin breakdown due to pressure, incontinence and perfusion defects.
Our multi-disciplinary team includes certified wound, ostomy and continence (WOC) nurses.
We offer a variety of care and support, including:
- Preoperative and postoperative education and counseling
- Stoma site marking
- Appliance selection and fitting
- Skin complication care
- Routine stoma care
- Home care education and counseling
Our Certified Wound, Ostomy & Continence Nurses
- Tak Tiensawang, RN, MSN, CNS - Director
- Dane DeLuca, RN, BSN, CWON
- Martina Pilon, RN, CWOCN
- Germaine Chapman, RN, BSN, CWON
- Lisa Linares, RN, BSN, CWOCN
- Office hours: Monday - Friday, 07:00 AM - 4:00 pm (closed on weekends & University Holidays)
- Phone: (310) 267-8067
- Fax: (310) 267-3758
- Pagers: #98945 and #91335