Find your care
Appointments with UCLA Neurosurgery
To make an appointment with a UCLA neurosurgeon, please call 310-825-5111.
After you have called 310-825-5111 and scheduled an appointment, please complete the online Health History Form, prior to your first visit. Please do not complete this form if you do not have a confirmed appointment.
This information will be sent directly to our clinic to be entered into your electronic medical record. Providing this information prior to the visit will prevent delays in seeing your physician on the day of your appointment.
You also have the option of completing the form on paper and faxing to 310-825-7245 no later than 24 hours prior to your visit: Health History Form (PDF).
In order to make your consultation with your physician as informative and thorough as possible, the following information will be required:
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Please allow additional time for traffic on 405 FWY as well as traffic in the Westwood area, time to find parking, and time to walk to the Wasserman Building. Please note that your appointment is located at the Wasserman Building 300 Stein Plaza, NOT 300 Medical Plaza. Please confirm this location if using the GPS in your car.
- It is very important that any medical records that were not performed at a UCLA facility (imaging (MRI/CT), operative reports, discharge reports and other relevant reports) be available on the day of your consultation. Please make arrangements to bring these in for your consultation or have them mailed/faxed ahead of time. If your appointment is within 72 hours of your initial contact with our office, please hand-carry all relevant medical records and CD of your MRI/CT to your appointment. Please make sure that you are bringing us an additional copy of your medical records and CD of your images as they will be kept by our office.
- Bring a list of all your medications and list any allergies to medications that you may have (this information will be captured on the Health History Form).
- Bring your health insurance identification cards.
- If you belong to an HMO, please bring the authorization form or confirmation number.
- If you speak a foreign language and need a translator, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance so that we can request an interpreter.
- Prepare a list of questions that you wish to ask the doctor.
If you are a physician or his/her representative, please contact our general referral number 310-825-5111.