Find your care
Our pediatric rheumatologists help children and adolescents feel better using comprehensive therapies and supportive care. Call 310-825-0867 to connect with us.
- Demographics and epidemiology of autoimmune disease
- Genetics of autoimmune diseases
- Autoantigens in autoimmune disease
- DNA repair in autoimmune diseases
- Biomarkers of juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) and systemic Lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound in juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA)
- Genetic of Autoimmune Diseases - Department of Medicine / Rheumatology
- CARRA - Childhood Arthritis and Rheumatology Research Alliance
The Departments of Pediatrics and Medicine / Rheumatology work closely together. Our laboratories have the expertise in genetics sequencing and subsequent functional assays, cell culture and establishment of B cell lines, ELISA, Western Blots, the Comet assay, and DNA repair assays.
For a complete up-to-date list, please cross-reference individual faculty in PubMed.