Find your care
Our bariatric surgeons use a range of treatments to help you reach weight loss goals and optimize your health. To learn more, call 310-825-7163.
Post Bariatric Surgery Instructions
1) The UCLA Bariatric Surgery program is always available to you by:
- Phone: 310-825-7163, option 2
- E-mail: [email protected]
- MyChart Messaging
2) For urgent matters during regular business hours (M-F 7AM-4PM), please contact our office with any questions. If you have an urgent question and your telephone call is not returned, it is after 4PM, a weekend and/or holiday, please contact the UCLA Hospital Page Operator at 310-825-6301 and ask to speak to the MIS/ Bariatric Surgeon on call.
- Please note: The after-hours number is only for urgent medical conditions & emergencies.
3) If at any point after surgery, you experience any vomiting, abdominal pain, persistent diarrhea, and/or shortness of breath, you should present to UCLA Medical Center or your local Emergency Room.
Join our One Month Post-Operative Nutrition Class and/or our Bariatric Surgery Support Meeting
For schedule information, please see our calendar of events.
Post-Operative FAQ Sheet
How You Can Help
Your contribution will help ensure that we can continue our commitment to providing state-of-the-art bariatric patient care. Support Our Work.