Find your care
Post Bariatric Surgery Instructions
1) The UCLA Bariatric Surgery program is always available to you by:
- Phone: 310.206.0367
- E-mail: [email protected]
- MyChart Messaging
2) For urgent matters during regular business hours (M-F 8:00am-4pm), please contact our office with any questions. If you have an urgent question and your telephone call is not returned, it is after 4pm, a weekend and/or holiday, please contact the UCLA Hospital Page Operator at 310.825.6301 and ask to speak to the MIS/ Bariatric Surgeon on call.
- Please note: The after-hours number is only for urgent medical conditions & emergencies.
3) If at any point after surgery, you experience any vomiting, abdominal pain, persistent diarrhea, and/or shortness of breath, you should present to UCLA Medical Center or your local Emergency Room.
Join our Bariatric Surgery Support Meeting
For schedule information, please see our calendar of events.
Post-Operative FAQ Sheet
How You Can Help
Your contribution will help ensure that we can continue our commitment to providing state-of-the-art bariatric patient care. Support Our Work.