UCLA Shines at 2021 eHealthcare Leadership Awards
UCLA Health has won 15 awards, including the coveted eHealthcare Organizational Commitment Award, at the 2021 eHealthcare Leadership Awards.
Now in its 22nd year, the eHealthcare Leadership Awards honor the very best websites and digital communications from a broad spectrum of healthcare organizations, including hospitals, health systems, physician groups, health plans, online health companies, pharmaceutical/medical equipment firms, and more.
UCLA Health received the following eHealthcare Awards, which included four Platinum awards, six Gold awards and five Silver awards:
Mark Gothberg Organizational Commitment Award
Recognizes industry leadership, innovation and commitment. Entries are evaluated on an organization’s overall digital approach and strategy including web and mobile strategy, marketing, staffing, internal communications, and financial commitment. Most important, these organizations are judged by their results.
- “Fighting Fear with Science: UCLA Health Builds Comprehensive Digital Solutions to Protect Southern California During a Pandemic”
Best Overall Internet
Platinum Award: “How a Top-10 Med School Digitally Remade Admissions in a Pandemic to Recruit Top-Tier Talent”
- Gold Award: “Building the Best Welcome: UCLA Health Launches New Website with Ease, Joy, and Functionality”
Best Digital Leadership in Health Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
New award category for 2021 recognizes organizations that have prioritized the elimination of systemic barriers and biases related to race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, or disability that negatively impact health outcomes.
- Gold Award: “How UCLA Health Defined and Elevated Health Equity, Diversity and Inclusion for a Better Tomorrow”
Best Overall Digital Patient Experience
Best Social Media
Silver Award: “Out, Proud & Well: UCLA Health Created a Digital Campaign to Celebrate Inclusion for LGBTQ+ Audiences”
Best Healthcare Content
- Silver Award: “COVID-19 Questions Answered: UCLA Health’s Website Eases Worries with Essential Virus Updates”
Best Landing Page
New award category for 2021 recognizes the importance of optimizing the path from advertising to conversion and driving measurable results.
Silver Award: “COVID-19 Questions Answered: UCLA Health’s Website Eases Worries with Essential Virus Updates”
Best Site Design
- Platinum Award: “How a Top-10 Med School Digitally Remade Admissions in a Pandemic to Recruit Top-Tier Talent”
Best Rich Media
Platinum Award: “How a Top-10 Med School Digitally Remade Admissions in a Pandemic to Recruit Top-Tier Talent” (Watch the UME & GME Virtual Tour video)
Gold Award: “How UCLA Health gave an inclusive welcome to its LGBTQ+ patients in an emotionally powerful :30s PSA”
- Silver Award: “Cover Your Bases Against Cancer | Los Angeles Dodgers x Clayton Kershaw”
Platinum Award: “How UCLA Health’s Centralized Dashboard Empowers Employees and Facilitates Community”
Best Digital Internal Communications
Winners of the 2021 Annual eHealthcare Leadership Awards were announced Nov. 4 at a special presentation in Las Vegas during the Healthcare Internet Conference (HCIC) produced by Greystone.Net.