Access Your Online Medical Information with myUCLAhealth
Get instant 24/7 access to your health information with myUCLAhealth
Whether you're at work, on the road or at home, you can now actively manage your appointments, communicate securely with your care team, view lab results, and much more.
What is myUCLAhealth?
myUCLAhealth offers patients personalized and secure on-line access to portions of their health information. It enables you to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your health.
With myUCLAhealth, you can use the Internet to:
- Request medical appointments
- View your health summary from the myUCLAhealth electronic health record
- View test results
- Request prescription renewals
- Access trusted health information resources
- Communicate electronically and securely with your medical care team
- New! Opt in to receive appointment reminders by text
Your secure online health connection
Is there a fee to use myUCLAhealth?
myUCLAhealth is a free service offered to our patients.
How do I sign up?
Patients have the option to request an activation code on our website (myUCLAhealth.org); this option is not yet available on our MyChart mobile app. This applies to ADULT patients only.
Due to the rapid expansion of Telehealth, as a result of COVID-19, clinic staff can now remotely sign-up patients for myUCLAhealth via Instant Activation. Feel free to give them a call.