Ambulatory Outpatient Medical (AOM) Clinic
The UCLA CARE Clinic has a Ryan White Program (RWP)/AOM clinic on the premises. This clinic offers free HIV medical care for uninsured people living with HIV/AIDS in Los Angeles County.
The program covers:
- HIV medical care with UCLA physicians
- Certain medications that aren’t covered by ADAP
- Specialty medical care referrals to Los Angeles County medical facilities
Eligibility requirements for the RWP/AOM clinic:
- Person living with HIV/AIDS
- Uninsured and not eligible for Medi-Cal
- Annual income at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Limit
- Los Angeles County resident
Parking is free at the CARE Clinic. We are also conveniently located near a bus stop.
Medical transportation services are available to UCLA CARE Clinic patients enrolled in the RWP/AOM clinic.
We offer transportation for appointments at:
- UCLA medical clinics and hospitals
- UCLA dental clinic
- UCLA mental health centers
All eligible patients are welcome at the RWP/AOM clinic, regardless of immigration status.
Se habla español.
For more information and/or to check eligibility, please call 310-557-2273, press option 3, or email [email protected]