UCLA Critical Care Center
The UCLA Critical Care Center is a multidisciplinary team of physicians, nurses, scientists and other health care providers that span the spectrum of medical specialties whose mission it is to enhance the clinical excellence, research and education of treatments for the critically ill. We encompass the many diverse backgrounds of clinicians that come together to seek new knowledge and discovery of treatments for patients who have critical illnesses.
Clinical Trials and Innovation
The center's physicians and nurses are leaders in multidisciplinary clinical research and translational science, leading innovative research projects focused on improving the standard of clinical care.
The initial projects the Critical Care Center is taking on are related to Sepsis and Pulmonary Embolism Response Teams (PERT).
Tisha Wang, MD
- Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine
- Director, Fellowship Program
- Clinical Division Chief, UCLA Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Director, Pulmonary and Critical Care Services
- Medical Director, Liver Transplant Intensive Care Unit, UCLA Division of Liver and Pancreas Transplantation
- Clinical Director & Vice President, PAP (Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis) Foundation
Get in Touch
To find out more about our Critical Care team, visit our Executive Council Directory page.