What We're About
The UCLA Comprehensive Health Program (CHP) is for individuals who demand the best in personalized and attentive world-class executive health evaluations.
- INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION: No test can ever replace the value of a careful and thoughtful conversation between you and your doctor.
- CUTTING EDGE APPROACH: All of you testing, evaluation, and our recommendation process are informed by the best-available scientific research.
- SUPERLATIVE HOSPITALITY: We will always place the quality of our patients' experience as high of a priority as we do our scientific integrity.
Advantages of UCLA Executive Health
- World class Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center has been ranked by U.S. News & World Report as the leading hospital in the western United States for over 20 years.
- Personalized Services. Beginning with your first call, concierge services are provided by attentive executive liaisons. Individualized business-related consultative services including travel vaccinations, nutrition services and stress management counseling are also available.
- Comprehensive Summary. Results and recommendations are discussed during the exit visit or phone call. Patients will have real-time, secure electronic access to testing results and customized medical advice. Results will also be communicated to the patient's Primary Care Physician upon request.
What You Can Expect from the UCLA Executive Physical
The UCLA Executive Physical consists of all of the elements appropriate for a comprehensive health evaluation, plus assessments and tests that are often not considered routine. Particular emphasis is placed on maximizing cardiovascular status, cancer screenings, and nutritional assessment/ counseling. In addition, each client's program is tailored to your specific needs, including additional tests and special consultations with top-level specialists.