View our Class Schedule on Mindbody.
Past Events & Webinars
Nutrition Webinar | 5 Nutrition Strategies to Help You Thrive this Holiday Season | Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 12:00pm
Join Paige Foote, RD for a virtual lunch & learn to discuss 5 essential strategies for eating well and feeling your best during the holidays. Register on Eventbrite here. 100% of proceeds will be donated to support CASE. The Community Alliance to Support and Empower (CASE) is a locally organized and operated agency in El Segundo that assists the needy by providing access to a food pantry. Pantry items directly assist El Segundo residents who are facing financial difficulties and could use a little help.
High School Sports Performance | Winter Intensive Program | Dec. 21-23 + Dec. 28-30
Elevate your athletic performance this winter break. EXOS Performance Specialists will guide you through the same comprehensive training systems that has helped the world's top athletes excel in their sports. Register on Eventbrite here.
- Reduce injury potential.
- Increase speed and agility
- Improve strength and power
- Accelerate recovery time
- Session 1: December 21-23, 9a-11a
- Session 2: December 28-30, 9a-11a
- $199 for 1 sessions
- $249 for 2 sessions
- $75 per day (We will prioritize full session registrants. Please email us to be added to waitlist for per day registration. You will be notified 1 week prior to program start)
Fueling for Performance - August 2020
Revisit our nutrition webinar from August 6th, 2020 with performance dietitian, Paige Foote RD, as she discusses how runners of all levels can fuel before, during, and after their runs. No matter your level or experience, this presentation has something for you. Learn more about:
- Why nutrition matters
- The foundations of nutrition for runners
- Fueling before, during, and after performance
- Hydration & electrolytes