Let's slow the spread of diseases and stay safe together.
Dear EXOS family,
Thank you for trusting our team here at UCLA Health Sports Performance for your performance and health journeys. Our commitment to keeping our staff and visitors safe is our top priority.
EXOS Staff & Facility Guidelines
- CLEANING & SANITIZATION
- Our performance team conducts facility cleaning between every training session on our schedule.
- Anti-viral sanitizer wipes are available throughout the facility for participant's voluntary usage. This is for equipment use only.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility for participant's voluntary usage.
- Bathroom floors are mopped twice daily
- Gym floors are vacuumed twice daily
- Gym floors are mopped daily.
EXOS Member Guidelines
- CLASS REGISTRATION
- Prior to your first visit, participants are required to complete our waiver form and code of conduct agreement.
- Registration for classes on Mindbody is 100% required.
- IF YOU'RE SICK, OR EXPERIENCING ABNORMAL SYMPTOMS, PLEASE STAY HOME
- Please help us slow the spread of all communicable diseases.
- If you are out sick for an extended period and concerned about your membership, please reach out to the general manager for support.
- BE RESPECTFUL AND GRACEFUL
- Our staff members are working hard to stay on top of the latest updates and recommendations from our medical experts. As a result, we are always seeking better ways to operate at a high level while maintaining safety standards.
- Please be patient, respectful, and graceful towards Exos staff and your fellow members. We are continually evaluating our operations to bring you the best experience we have to offer.
- If you have questions, concerns, or feedback about our safety practices, please kindly reach out to the General Manager. All inquiries will be taken seriously, and we will work hard to ensure you feel safe and comfortable in our facility.