Dr. Kroener is a Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Specialist. She is passionate about women's health and provides comprehensive, personalized care in the area of reproductive medicine and infertility.
Dr. Kroener is a native of Southern California. After graduating from Northwestern University, she returned to Los Angeles where she completed her medical degree at USC Keck School of Medicine and her Obstetrics and Gynecology residency and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship at UCLA. Her primary interests include infertility, in vitro fertilization, oocyte cryopreservation, oncofertility, LGBTQ fertility, recurrent pregnancy loss, and polycystic ovarian syndrome.
Medical Board Certification
Areas of Focus
- Armstrong A, Kroener L, Brower M, Al-Safi ZA. Analysis of adverse events with uterine artery embolization for leiomyomas as reported to the Manufacturer and User Facility Device Experience Database. J Minim Minvasive Gynecol. 2019 May-Jun;26(4):667-670. PMCID 30016750.
- Zore T, Kroener L, Wang B, Buyalos R, Hubert G, Shamonki M. Transfer of embryos with segmental mosaicism is associated with a significant reduction in live birth rate. Fertil Steril. 2019 Jan;111(1):69-76. PMCID: 30424882.
- Lee B, Koeppel A, Wang ET, Conazalez T, Sun T, Kroener L, Lin Y, Ghadiali T, Turner S, Rich S, Farber C, Rotter J, Chen Y, Goodarzi M, Guller S, Harwood B, Serna T, Williams J, Pisarska M. Differential Gene Expression during Placentation in Pregnancies Conceived with Different Fertility Treatments Compared to Spontaneous Pregnancies. Fertil Steril. 2019 Mar;111(3):535-546. PMCID: 30611556.
- Brennan K*, Kroener L*, Dumesic D. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: The Impact of Lipotoxicity in Reproduction. Obstetrics and Gynecology Survey: CME Review, 2019 Apr;74(4):223-231. PMCID: 31344250.
- Riestenberg C, Quinn M, Akopians A, Danzer H, Surrey M, Ghadir S, Kroener L. Endometrial compaction does not predict live birth rate in single euploid frozen embryo transfer cycles. J Assist Reprod Genet. 2021 Jan 3. PMCID: 3338980.
- Riestenberg C, Kroener L, Quinn M, Ching K, Ambartsumyan G. Routine endometrial receptivity array in first embryo transfer cycles does not improve live birth rate. Fertil Steril, 2021 Jan 15. PMCID: 33461752
- Armstrong A, Kroener L. Healthy term live birth after focal embolization of symptomatic post-myomectomy arteriovenous malformation in a patient with recurrent pregnancy loss. J of Repro Medicine, 2021. PMCID: 33665141.
- Shapiro A, Kroener L, Quinn M. Expanded carrier screening for recessively-inherited disorders: Economic burden and factors in decision-making when one individual in a couple is identified as a carrier. J Assist Reprod Genet., 2021 Jan 27. PMCID: 33501564.
- Top Doctors, Los Angeles Magazine, 2020-2021
- Super Doctors® Southern California Rising Stars, 2017-2019