Noah Ravenborg is a Clinical Instructor of Internal Medicine and a primary care physician at UCLA Health. His clinical interests include adult primary care, preventive medicine, men’s health, HIV prevention and treatment, and LGBTQ health, including primary care for transgender patients and gender-diverse patients. Dr. Ravenborg is a certified HIV Specialist by the American Academy of HIV Medicine.
He is passionate about patient-centered care and strives to integrate the values and priorities of patients with high-quality, evidenced-based medical care. Dr. Ravenborg grew up in the LA area and obtained his MD from George Washington University in Washington, DC. He then completed Internal Medicine residency at UCLA. Outside of medicine, he enjoys cooking, gardening, and running.
Medical Board Certification
Areas of Focus
- Commendation for Excellence in Medical Stduent Teaching by the Third Year Inpatient Medicine Clerkship at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society Inductee
- Gold Humanism Honor Society Inductee
- Allie S Freed Award in Preventive Medicine
- Magna Cum Laude, UC Santa Cruz