Dr. Oliver Gantz grew up in Thousand Oaks, CA. He earned his Bachelor's Degree in Biochemistry with a Minor in Business Administration at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, CA. He continued at USC for his medical training and received his Medical Degree at the Keck School of Medicine of USC, graduating with Highest Distinction. He completed his Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery training at LAC+USC Medical Center in Los Angeles, one of the nation's largest and busiest public hospitals. Dr. Gantz is interested in providing the highest quality, comprehensive ear, nose, and throat care to patients of all ages.
LA County USC Medical Center, 2020
USC Keck School of Medicine, MD, 2015
Santa Clarita Valley
Immediate Care Medicine| Internal Medicine| Pediatrics +7 more
- Swanson M, Gantz O, Zhou S, Fisher L, et al. Comparison of Free Flap Outcomes at a University Hospital versus County Hospital Setting for Head and Neck Reconstruction. International Archives of Otorhinolaryngology. Accepted for publication April 2020
- Ting M, Shan M, Gantz O, Zhang-Nunes S, Wrobel B. Optic Neuropathy due to an Ethmoid Mucocele: A Case Report and Literature Review. Case Rep Ophthalmol. 2019 May-Aug
- Gantz O, Danielian A, Yu A, Ference E. Sinus Irrigation Penetration After Balloon Sinuplasty vs Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery in a Cadaveric Model. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2019 Jul
- Ting M, Shan M, Gantz O, Zhang-Nunes S. Optic Neuropathy Due to an Ethmoid Mucocele: A Case Report and Literature Review. Case Rep Ophthalmol. 2019 Aug; 10(2):227-234
- Peng G, Masood K, Gantz O, Sinha U. Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation Improves Radiation-Induced Fibrosis through TGF-β1/MyoD Homeostasis in Head and Neck Cancer. J Surg Oncol. 2016 Jul;114(1):27-31.
Sinha UK, Gantz O, Brooks J, Masood R. WNT and Notch Signaling Pathways are Involved in the Development of Aggressive Salivary Gland Neoplasms. J J Biomark. 2015, 1(2): 013.
- Excellence in Temporal Bone Dissection Award, 2019
- Highest In-Training Exam Score, 2017
- Resident Research Symposium Award, 2017
- Graduation with Highest Distinction Award, Keck School of Medicine of USC, 2015
- Alpha Omega Alpha, 2015
- Dean's Recognition, Keck School of Medicine of USC, 2011-2015
- Magna Cum Laude, USC, 2010