Ambassador (Non-Student) Volunteer Program
Our Ambassador (Non-Student) Volunteer Program is designed for individuals who are no longer enrolled in school programs, but wish to volunteer as a way of giving back, or for personal self-fulfillment. These individuals are often retirees, those with established careers, or other persons who have available time and are flexible to volunteer in different areas according to their interests.
Our Volunteering Opportunities
We have many volunteer opportunities at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. There are many different departments available for Non-Student/Adult volunteers, so there is an opportunity to accommodate any volunteer with any type of schedule. Volunteer opportunities are based on the current needs of requesting departments and on the volunteer's suitability, experience and time commitment. Hours are flexible varying by program, with evening and weekend hours available in some departments.
Applying to Volunteer
Due to the overwhelming interest in our volunteer program at UCLA Health, we have revised the volunteer application and intake process.
Please check back January 2023 for updates on application.
- Completion of an Ambassador (Non-Student) Volunteer online application
- Complete and pass a required online background
- Agreement to volunteer for 100 hours within six months; commitment of four hours per week
- Completion of all required immunizations, including COVID vaccination series and Booster, QuantiFERON-TB GOLD blood test, MMR, Varicella and seasonal flu vaccine
- Completion of all required volunteer forms.
For further information regarding the Ambassador (Non-Student) Volunteer Program at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, please call the Volunteer Services Department at (310) 267-8180, Monday through Friday from 9 am to 4 pm Please note that the office is closed from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm for lunch.