Medical Requirements (PDF)
Study the required training materials posted on this webpage (see the links provided below). Not Completing Any items from the list below will disqualify you as a volunteer applicant, and you will be instructed to re-apply at a later date. Allow yourself enough time to gather all the mandatory immunizations. You will receive 5 hours of service credit for completing all paperwork and health requirements.
You will need Adobe Acrobat to open the following PDFs . For a free copy of this program, please visit Adobe Acrobat website.
Training Materials to Study:
Forms you will be required to complete electronically once accepted:
- Volunteer Agreement and Certification
- Coversheet and Acknowledgement Form
- Abuse Reporting Forms (Elder,Child and Domestic)
- Code of Conduct
- Volunteer Workers Compensation Coverage
- Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment Policy
Online Modules that must be completed once Accepted
- HIPAA Privacy and Information Security Training
- CICARE Annual On-Line Training
- Radiaton Safety Training
- Safe Patient Handling Training
- Volunteer Services Training
- Unconscious Bias Training
- Diversity Inclusion and Sensitivity Training
- Microaggressions Training
All applicants will be required to upload a medical clearance form. UCLA Health has very specific immunization requirements in order to volunteer. Please review the list below.