Informatics Fellowship Application Process
Thank you for considering the UCLA Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine for your Perioperative Informatics Fellowship Training.
We will be accepting applications for the 2022-2023 academic year beginning December 2020.
Interviews are done by invitation only. Your file will not be reviewed until it is complete.
All applicants must possess a valid California medical license prior to starting the fellowship program.
Application File Requirements:
- Completed Fellowship Application (PDF)
- Curriculum vitae including a list of publications
- Three letters of recommendation by physicians who are familiar with you professionally and personally (one must be from your Residency Program Director)
- Dean's Letter/Medical Student Performance Evaluation
- Copy of Medical School Diploma (or letter from medical school with official seal verifying date of graduation; international medical graduates should include a notarized English translation)
- Copy of Medical School Transcripts (international medical graduates should include a notarized English translation)
- Copy of Valid ECFMG Certificate (if international medical graduate)
- Copy of Valid State of California Medical License (if practicing in California)
- Copy of DEA License (if practicing)
- Copy of USMLE Step 1, 2, and 3 scores
- Copy of In-Training Examination scores
- Copy of ABA Basic Examination Result Letter
- Wallet-Sized Photo (Requested Prior to Interview)
Please be aware that all candidates who are selected for the program must clear a security background check.
Applicants should use the following document naming convention: Applicant's Last Name, Applicant's First Name - Document Title (ex: Bruin, Joe - CV)
All supporting documents should be submitted electronically to Lucine Torosian, Fellowship Programs Coordinator, at [email protected].