Applying for our UCLA Anesthesiology Residency Program
We accept applicants through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) only. Positions will be matched utilizing the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
The following are the required supporting application materials to the ERAS Common Application Form:
- USMLE Transcript (scores)
- Medical School Transcripts
- Photograph (will only be viewed if selected to interview)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation (3 minimum, at least 1 from anesthesiology)
- Dean’s Letter / MSPE
- Information regarding UCLA resident salaries & benefits, policies, resources, and a copy of the contract can be found here
- To learn more about applying to residency programs with ERAS, please visit https://students-residents.aamc.org/attending-medical-school/how-apply-residency-positions/applying-residencies-eras/
- To participate in the NRMP, please register at http://www.nrmp.org/
We look forward to reviewing your completed application and sincerely appreciate your interest in the UCLA Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine Residency Program.
For additional information regarding the application process and our programs, please contact: