Santhanam Suresh, M.D., FAAP
Children's Memorial Hospital
Associate Professor of Anesthesiology & Pediatrics
Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University
- Perioperative Assessment in the Pediatric Patient, September 13th, 2005 - 4:00 PM
- Pediatric Regional Anesthesia, Beyond the Caudal Block, September 14th, 2005 - 7:00 AM
Robert R. Gaiser, M.D.
Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, Pharmacology, Obstetrics & Gynecology
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania,
Vice-Chair, Education, Department of Anesthesiology
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Current Controversies in OB: What Would You Do?쳌, November 15th, 2005 - 4:00 PM
- Postdural Puncture Headache: Whose Headache Is It?쳌, November 16th, 2005 - 7:00 AM
Sivam Ramanathan, M.D.
Professor of Anesthesiology
Director of Research
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- Common and Uncommon Complications of Regional Anesthesia in Obstetrics: What the Mind Does Not Know, the Eyes Do See!, January 31st, 2006 - 4:00 PM
- Controversies in OB, February 1st, 2006 - 7:00 AM
Douglas B. Coursin, M.D.
Professor of Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine
University of Wisconsin-Madison
- ICU/Anesthesia, May 23rd, 2006 - 4:00 PM
- Perioperative Glucose Control, May 24th, 2006 - 7:00 AM
Current Visiting Professor Lectures
Past Visiting Professors
CME – SPONSOR: The Office of Continuing Medical Education, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to sponsor continuing medical education for physicians.
ACCREDITATION and Approval: The Office of Continuing Medical Education, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, designates this activity for up to 4 Category 1 credits toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award. Each physician should claim only those credits that he/she actually spent in the activity.