Charles W. Hogue, Jr., M.D.
Associate Professor, Division of Cardiac Anestheia, ACCM
The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Organ Protection During Cardiac Surgery, September 18th, 2007 - 4:00 PM
- Can We Improve Outcomes for Postmenopausal Women Undergoing Cardiac Surgery?, September 19th, 2007 - 7:00 AM
Dean B. Andropoulos, M.D., M.H.C.M
Chief of Anesthesiology
Director, Pediatric Cardiovascular Anesthesiology
Texas Children's Hospital
Professor, Anesthesiology and Pediatrics
Baylor College of Medicine
- Cardiovascular Effects of Anesthetic Agents in Congenital Heart Disease, November 13th, 2007 - 4:00 PM
- Anesthetic Neurotoxicity in the Neonate, November 14th, 2007 - 7:00 AM
William McIlvaine, M.D., CM, FRCPC, FAAP
Department of Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine
Childrens Hospital, Los Angeles
Associate Professor of Clinical Anesthesia
Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California.
- A Failure to Communicte, December 18th, 2007 - 4:00 PM
Jonathan Moss, M.D., Ph.D.
Professor and Vice Chair for Research
Department of Anesthesia and Critical Care
Professor of the College; Chair, Institutional Review Board
University of Chicago
- Herbal Medicines and Peri-operative Care, January 29th, 2008 - 4:00 PM
- Development of Peripheral Opiate Antagonists: pain Relief without Side Effects, January 30th, 2008 - 7:00 AM
Jerome F. O'Hara, Jr., M.D.
Staff Anesthesiologist, Department of General Anesthesiology
Section Head of Anesthesia, Glickman Urological Institute
Associate Professor, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine
Cleveland Clinic Foundation
President, Ohio Society of Anesthesiologists
- Should TURP Syndrome be Extinct?, March 4th, 2008 - 4:00 PM
- Renal Transplantation, March 5th, 2008 - 7:00 AM
Current Visiting Professor Lectures
Past Visiting Professors
CME – SPONSOR: The Office of Continuing Medical Education, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to sponsor continuing medical education for physicians.
ACCREDITATION and Approval: The Office of Continuing Medical Education, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, designates this activity for up to 4 Category 1 credits toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award. Each physician should claim only those credits that he/she actually spent in the activity.