- Q: When will interviews for the REI Fellowship be held?
A: Typically, the recruitment period is coordinated with ASRM as many of our applications are received by way of their online application. Once recruitment begins, an interview date will be selected and be posted. Currently, it is anticipated that the interviews will be held in late September.
- Q: Where can I stay during the interview process?
A: The following hotels are ranked in order of proximity to the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, with the UCLA Guest House being a few minutes walk, while the Beverly Hills Hotel is a few miles a way.
UCLA Tiverton House : 310-794-0151 UCLA Guest House : 310-206-3751
Hilgard House : 310-208-3945
Royal Palace : 310-208-6677
Claremont Hotel : 213-208-5957
Doubletree Inn : 310-475-8711
Holiday Inn/Westwood : 310-475-8711
Holiday Inn/Brentwood : 310-476-6411
L'Hermitage : 310-652-5840
Bel Air Hotel : 310-472-1211
Beverly Hills Hotel : 310-276-2251
- Q: Have the interview invitations been sent out yet?
A: You may check the status of the interview invitations.
- Q: I cannot make the date selected for interviews, can I interview on an other date?
A: Due to the large number of interviewees that participate in our selection process, we are unable to arrange interviews on other dates.
- Q: Can I rotate through your REI Fellowship Program for a short period without participating in your Fellowship?
A: Unfortunately, our staffing and facility levels do not allow us to provide any sort of REI training or educational opportunities outside of the scope of the Fellowship.