Find your care
CTD-ILD Program Pre-visit Checklist
Prior to your appointment, please fax the following medical records to our office at (310) 206-5088:
Required Records: These records must be sent prior to your appointment
- Pulmonary function tests (i.e. PFTs): Please fax all PFTs; at a minimum, please fax most recent PFT report.
- Chest CT scan (i.e. CAT scan of lungs): Please fax CT scan report. In addition, please obtain a CD with the CT images of lungs on it and bring it to your clinic appointment.
- Medication list: Please fax a list of your current medications. Please also fax a list of any medications you have taken in the past for your lung disease and autoimmune disease and the dates you took these medications.
- Doctor’s notes: If you have not been seen by a UCLA doctor, please fax any doctor’s notes to our office (i.e. your Rheumatologist or your Pulmonologist).
- Recent lab reports: Please fax any lab reports. If you have had labs tests that measure antibody levels, please fax these reports to us.
Optional Records: If you have already had the tests listed below done, please fax the reports to our office prior to your appointment.
- Transthoracic echocardiogram
- Lung biopsy reports
If you have any questions about the pre-visit check list, please call our clinical coordinator at (310) 825-5800.