Find your care
As leaders in East-West Medicine, our experts are here to deliver exceptional care.
When is the course offered?
- Only Summer Session. This year – Session A 6/26– 8/2
How many units are provided?
- 5 upper division general education (GE) units in Basic Scientific Inquiry
What is the course structure?
This course will have a hybrid structure with live zoom discussions on Mondays 5:00-6:00 PM PT, in-person experiential workshops on Wednesdays 5:00-6:00 PM PT, and pre-recorded lectures and readings each week. Participation in both zoom discussions AND in-person experiential workshops is required.
How much is the course?
- Please use the Summer Session fee calculator to find an estimate based on your student status (UCLA/UC/visiting/international).
Do I need prior experience/courses in science or medicine to take this class?
- No, all are welcome. This course is open to students of all levels and career interests or careers from UCLA and beyond.
I am a healthcare professional. Should I take this course?
- Healthcare professionals interested in expanding their career in integrative medicine will also benefit from this course.
- Coming soon
Is it possible to take the course without credit/enrolling through Summer Sessions or Registrar?
- Yes, please contact Angela Ling ([email protected]) for more information
- Please contact Angela Ling ([email protected])