Find your care
These websites provide additional information regarding heart rhythm problems and various cardiac procedures:
- American Heart Association - Find information, tools and services about cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- Heart Center - In-depth information on the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and care of cardiac patients.
- Heart Rhythm Society - Information resource on heart rhythm disorders. Leader in science, education and advocacy for cardiac arrhythmia professionals and patients.
- National Library of Medicine & National Institute of Heatlh-Medline Plus - MedlinePlus will direct you to information to help answer health questions.
- Up To Date For Patients - To learn more about a medical condition, better understand management and treatment options, and have a better dialogue with health care providers.