Find your care
The UCLA cardiovascular team cares for all types of heart and vascular conditions. Call 310-825-9011 to connect with a cardiovascular customer care specialist.
The following cardiovascular diagnostic studies are provided by the Kurlan Heart Center's outpatient laboratory:
- M-mode and two-dimensional echocardiography
- Doppler (pulsed and continuous wave) echocardiography for complete hemodynamic assessment
- Color flow imaging
- Contrast echocardiography
- Quantitative echocardiography for ventricular and valvular function
- Stress echocardiography including treadmill and dobutamine stress echo
- Multi-plane transesophageal and intraoperative echocardiography with Doppler and color flow imaging
- Standard treadmill or bicycle exercise testing
- Cardiopulmonary stress testing
- Persantine and MUGA ECGs
UCLA's team of cardiology specialists are experts in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of cardiovascular diseases. We provide comprehensive care and consultative services including general cardiology, the latest advances in medical treatment and diagnostic imaging, and state-of-the-art intervention for heart disease and the prevention of heart disease.
The Kurlan Heart Center is located in the: