Find your care
Neurosurgery Patient And Family Advisory Council (NPFAC)
The Department of Neurosurgery values the voice of our patients and their families. The Neurosurgery Patient and Family Advisory Council (NPFAC) was launched in 2012 with the goal of improving patient experience and facilitating collaboration between the Neurosurgery physicians, staff, patients and families.
The group consists of a number of former patients and family members of those who have been treated for a variety of conditions as well as faculty and staff from the Department of Neurosurgery.
Significant achievements include:
- Developed Neurosurgery Patient App
- Expanded Peer Support Program to reach more diagnoses
- Developed patient and family resources
- Collaborated with clinical staff on initiatives to improve the quality of care delivered
- Participated in UCLA's Annual Brain Tumor Conference
- Provide ongoing marketing and promotion of patient stories
- Virtual Support Group
Contact us at [email protected]