Find your care
The Pediatric Sleep Program at UCLA Mattel Children's Hospital offers a comprehensive and individualized assessment and management for all sleep related disorders such as:
- Apnea (obstructive/central)
- Insomnia (difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep)
- Excessive daytime sleepiness (e.g. narcolepsy, idiopathic hypersomnia, Kline Levin Syndrome)
- Parasomnia (e.g. nightmare, night terror, sleep walking)
- Nighttime seizures
- Circadian rhythm disorder
- Restless leg and periodic leg movement disorder
- Home CPAP/BiPAP management
- Tracheostomy decannulation evaluation
Home ventilator/oxygen management
Dr. Yolanda Yu is a pediatric pulmonologist and sleep medicine specialist who joined the UCLA Pediatric Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine Division on October 1st, 2020. Dr. Yu joins us from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, where she completed is fellowship training in both pediatric pulmonology and sleep medicine.
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Yolanda Yu:
Please have your referring physician or pediatrician contact our appointment center at 310-825-0867.
For questions: Office 310-825-5930 or Fax 310-794-7338
Dr. Yu see patients at the following locations:
To schedule a Sleep Study only
Please have your referring physician or pediatrician send in a requestion sheet. (Please note that an authorization is required for each sleep study).